lördag 11 juni 2011

Sicken tired. Sleep over, Hotdog.


I hear your voice, it´s like an angel sighing. I have no choice, I hear your voice. 

Just nu i detta inlägg tänker jag inte skriva ngt speciellt. Eller ngt sådant

Okej?

Bra. 

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

You've been acting awful tough lately
Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately
But inside, you're just a little baby
It's okay to say you've got a weak spot
You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than love, love, loved for what you're not

Let her be she belongs to me
And the moment comes when I no longer know your name

A lonely maiden stands beyond infernal fire
A prince awaits his destiny of all our time
Oh baby darling you will see
Your blood belongs to him a soulless feast
Reborn by the power of the darkness face
A rebirth of his lover to avenge his hate
oh baby darling you will see
Your blood belongs to him a sou
lless feast 

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day


jag vet inte riktigt poängen med detta. Detta är favvo just nu. Och jag lööve när jag hör dessa ord. Det ryser i kroppen. HAHA Fun 3000

Jo jag vet
Eller, ah

Men jag ska typ springa idag, typ sola. HAHA boxen (Y) 
Ska städa också palla 3000
Typ
Men just nu är jag ur focus. Vet inte vart jag ska börja. 

Det löser sig ju. 
HAHAh 
omg
onödigt detta inlägg

Solvej? Vart är du sunshine? 


okej lite smek.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar